The span of South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 extends from August 3rd to September 2nd, 2023, aiming to fill 713 job positions. Prospective candidates are invited to navigate the digital landscape and participate in the journey of SWR Recruitment 2023.
Exploring South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 in Detail
South Western Railway embarks on a new chapter, marked by a recent announcement on August 3rd, 2023. The official website, www.rrcser.co.in, announces the opportunity to secure positions as Assistant Loco Pilots, Technicians, and Junior Engineers. Eligibility requirements encompass individuals holding credentials ranging from 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, to ITI, obtained from reputable institutions. The application gateway remains open until September 2nd, 2023.
Navigating the Terrain of SWR Recruitment 2023
A diverse array of 713 positions awaits enthusiastic individuals, categorized as Assistant Loco Pilots, Technicians, and Junior Engineers. The online registration process commenced on August 3rd, 2023, and concludes on September 2nd, 2023. This juncture of opportunity beckons aspiring minds to shape their careers within the realm of railways.
A Comprehensive Overview of South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
A snapshot encapsulating the essence of South Western Indian Railway Recruitment 2023 comes into focus.
- Organization: South Eastern Railway
- Advertisement No.: 01/2023(GDCE)
- Available Positions: Various
- Total Vacancies: 713
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Notification Release Date: August 3, 2023
- Start of Online Application: August 3, 2023
- Application Deadline: September 2, 2023
- Selection Process: Computer-Based Test (CBT), Aptitude Test
- Official Website: www.rrchubli.in
Diving into the Details of South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The digital channels broadcast the news of South Western Railway Recruitment 2023, unveiled through Advertisement No. 01/2023(GDCE) on August 3rd, 2023. The details surrounding eligibility criteria, age requirements, and selection procedures are disclosed in a PDF document. A direct link to access these details is provided below, catering to curious minds on their quest.
Embarking on the Digital Expedition: South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The virtual expedition spans from August 3rd to September 2nd, 2023. Aspirants are provided with the digital torch to light their path in the realm of South Western Railway Recruitment 2023. The online portal serves as the gateway to aspirations, urging candidates to step forward before the opportunity concludes.
Key Dates of Significance: South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The pivotal dates are outlined below, marking the journey from initiation to completion:
- Notification Release: August 3, 2023
- Start of Online Application: August 3, 2023
- Application Deadline: September 2, 2023
An Abundance of Opportunities: South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The unfolding panorama of South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 presents a plethora of 713 positions, distributed across various roles. Each category offers a unique set of vacancies, composing the following ensemble:
- Asst. Loco Pilot/Technician: 609 vacancies
- Junior Engineer: 104 vacancies
South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification
Prerequisites for Participating in South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
Prospective candidates are urged to thoroughly review the prerequisites to ensure eligibility and unhindered participation.
- Educational Requirements for Asst. Loco Pilot/Technician: Applicants must hold a certificate or degree in fields such as 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, ITI, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or board.
- Educational Requirements for Junior Engineer: This facet pertains to candidates aspiring to become Junior Engineers.
Age Criteria for South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The age eligibility is categorized as follows:
- UR: Minimum Age – 18 | Maximum Age – 42
- OBC: Minimum Age – 18 | Maximum Age – 45
- SC/ST: Minimum Age – 18 | Maximum Age – 47
Stages of Selection: South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The selection process unfolds through two stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Aptitude Test
CHECK THIS ALSO: https://www.indiandreamjobs.co.in/verizon-recruitment-drive-2023/
Salary Details: South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The monetary aspect aligns with the specific roles:
- Asst. Loco Pilot/Technician: Pay Level (7th CPC) 2
- Junior Engineer: Pay Level (7th CPC) 6
Pathway to Participation: South Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The roadmap to participation is outlined through the following steps:
- Visit the digital platform: www.rrcser.co.in
- Access the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” portal
- Initiate the process with “New Registration,” providing essential details such as HRMS ID, email ID, and mobile number.
- Await confirmation sent to the registered email, containing Username and Password.
- Log in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Progress through the sequential registration process.
- Retain a copy of the process for verification purposes.
- Review, correct, and finally submit the application using the “SUBMIT” command.
GDCE for Assistant Loco Pilot / Technicians
|CBT Part||Duration||No. of Questions||Qualifying Mark||Content|
|Part A||90 min (120 min for eligible PwBD with Scribe)||100||–|
Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering, General Awareness of Current Affairs
|Part B||60 min (80 min for eligible PwBD with Scribe)||75||35%|
Relevant trade syllabus based on engineering discipline/diploma
|Computer-Based Aptitude Test (Only for ALP candidates)||Qualifying Mark||Content|
|CBT for ALP||Minimum 42 marks in each test battery|
Test batteries to assess cognitive abilities
|ALP Selection Criteria||Weightage|
|Marks in Part A of CBT||70%|
|Marks in Computer Based AT||30%|
|Shortlisting for Document Verification||Criteria|
8 times the number of ALP vacancies for each community (UR, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, including Ex-SM)
GDCE for Junior Engineer of Various Departments:
Application Process: Candidates need to submit a single online application, which is applicable for all the notified posts of Junior Engineer (JE). This submission should be done through the link provided on the official RRC website. The entire recruitment process involves a Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification/Medical Examination as applicable. Selection is based strictly on merit, determined by the CBT.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- Duration: 120 minutes (160 minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied by a scribe)
- Number of Questions: 150
- Syllabus: The CBT questions are of objective type with multiple choices. They are expected to cover General Awareness, Physics and Chemistry, Basics of Computers and Applications, Basics of Environment and Pollution Control, and Technical abilities specific to the post.
Syllabus Details: a) General Awareness:
- Current affairs
- Indian geography, culture, and history, including the freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments
b) Physics and Chemistry:
- Up to 10th standard CBSE syllabus
c) Basics of Computers and Applications:
- Computer architecture
- Input and output devices
- Storage devices
- Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- MS Office
- Data representation
- Internet and Email
- Websites & Web Browsers
- Computer Virus
d) Basics of Environment and Pollution Control:
- Environmental basics
- Adverse effects of environmental pollution and control strategies
- Air, water, and noise pollution, their effects and control
- Waste Management
- Global warming
- Acid rain
- Ozone depletion
e) Technical Abilities:
- Refer to Annexure-VII-A to G of CEN No.03/2018 for specific technical abilities based on the post
Section-wise Breakdown of CBT:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks for each Section|
|Physics & Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computers and Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Environment and Pollution Control||10||10|
|Time in Minutes||120|
Please note that the distribution given above is indicative and there may be some variations in the actual question papers. A virtual calculator will be available on the computer monitor during the CBT.
Trade/Exam Group and Preference:
- Trade/exam group should be specified by candidates having ITI/Act Apprentice/Diploma/Engineering qualification.
- Candidates can provide preferences for all posts they are eligible for.
Minimum Percentage of Marks:
- UR: 40%
- OBC: 30%
- SC: 30%
- ST: 25%
- A relaxation of 2% is applicable for PwBD candidates if there’s a shortage of PwBD candidates for reserved vacancies.
- Scribe will be provided wherever applicable.
- In case of tie-in marks, age will be considered, and if age is the same, alphabetical order (a to z) will be used to break the tie.
Document Verification (DV):
- Candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for DV based on CBT merit and options.
- Candidates must pass the required Medical Fitness Test.
- Educational and community certificates will be verified.
- Antecedents/character verification will be conducted.
- Admission to all stages of the recruitment process is provisional, subject to eligibility conditions.
E-Call Letter and Candidature Acceptance:
- The e-call letter does not confirm final acceptance.
- Documents verification of eligibility happens only after all stages are cleared.
- Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth should match SSLC/Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate and service record.
- Changes in names should be indicated in the online application and match certificates.
- The date of change should be before the application submission date.
- Gazette Notification or legal document must be submitted during DV.
- Signatures must be identical across all stages of the recruitment process.
- Dates will be published on the website.
- E-call letters for CBT and CBAT must be downloaded from the website.
- No call letters will be sent by post.
- RRC may conduct additional CBT/CBAT/document verification, etc., as needed.
- Vacancies are provisional and may change based on actual needs.
- RRC can cancel vacancies at its discretion.
The function of RRC:
- RRC recommends suitable candidates to Railway Division/Units.
- Offer of appointment is subject to vacancies and eligibility criteria.
Training and Modifications:
- Selected candidates undergo training as prescribed.
- Terms and conditions may be modified as needed.
- Applications with deficiencies or inaccuracies will be rejected.
- Providing false information, using influence, misconduct, or malpractice will result in disqualification and potential disciplinary/criminal action.
Hall Ticket (E-Admit Card) for Online Examination:
E-Admit Cards Availability:
- E-Admit Cards (hall tickets) will be provided well in advance on the RRC website.
- Eligible candidates can log in using their Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB), download the E-Admit Card, and take a printout.
Bringing E-Admit Cards:
- Candidates must bring their E-Admit Cards to the Computer Based Test (CBT) or Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) (if applicable).
- The E-Admit Card should have the signature of the concerned supervisor/Controlling Officer.
- This serves as a relieving letter for attending the CBT/CBAT, authorized by the controlling authority.
Examination Centre Change Request:
- Requests to change the examination center will not be entertained.
Document Verification/Medical Examination:
- Document verification and medical examination will be conducted for candidates who have qualified in the CBT/CBAT.
- Candidates called for Document Verification must submit their Original Academic/Technical/Community certificates for scrutiny at their respective allotted Divisions/Units.
- After successful Document Verification, candidates will undergo the required medical examination as prescribed in Para 03 above.
Q1 What is the duration of South Western Railway Recruitment 2023?
The recruitment process for South Western Railway extends from August 3rd to September 2nd, 2023. This window provides aspirants ample time to explore the available positions and complete their applications.
Q2 How many vacancies are available in South Western Railway Recruitment 2023?
A total of 713 vacancies are up for grabs in South Western Railway Recruitment 2023. These vacancies are distributed across diverse roles such as Assistant Loco Pilots, Technicians, and Junior Engineers.
Q3 Can you provide an overview of the eligibility criteria?
The eligibility criteria for South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 are diverse. Candidates with credentials ranging from 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, to ITI qualifications can apply. The age criteria vary according to categories, with UR candidates needing to be between 18 and 42 years old, OBC candidates between 18 and 45 years old, and SC/ST candidates between 18 and 47 years old.
Q4 What is the selection process for South Western Railway Recruitment 2023?
The selection process comprises two stages:
Computer-Based Test (CBT): Candidates will need to appear for a Computer Based Test to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.
Aptitude Test: This test assesses the aptitude and suitability of candidates for the respective positions.
Q5 Where can I find more information about the recruitment process?
For comprehensive details about South Western Railway Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria, application process, and selection stages, you can visit the official website: www.rrchubli.in. This platform will serve as your primary source of accurate information.
Q6 How do I apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2023?
To initiate the application process, visit the official website: www.rrcser.co.in. Look for the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” portal and begin the journey by registering as a new user. You’ll need to provide essential details like HRMS ID, email ID, and mobile number. Follow the prompts and await confirmation through your registered email. Once confirmed, proceed to complete the application using the provided credentials.
Q7 What is the significance of the mentioned dates?
Several dates hold significance in the South Western Railway Recruitment 2023 process:
Notification Release: August 3, 2023
Start of Online Application: August 3, 2023
Application Deadline: September 2, 2023
These dates mark key milestones in the recruitment journey, from announcement to the closure of applications.
Q8 What are the pay levels for different positions?
The monetary compensation for the selected candidates varies based on the roles:
Asst. Loco Pilot/Technician: Pay Level (7th CPC) 2
Junior Engineer: Pay Level (7th CPC) 6
These pay levels reflect the corresponding positions’ salary scales.
Q9 Can I make changes to my application after submission?
Before submitting your application, ensure that all details are accurate and complete. After submission, making changes may not be possible. It’s recommended to review your application thoroughly before finalizing and submitting it.
Q10 Where can I find the official notification and further details?
The official notification and additional details about South Western Railway Recruitment 2023, such as eligibility, selection process, and application guidelines, can be accessed through Advertisement No. 01/2023(GDCE) on the official website: www.rrchubli.in.