1. Introduction to AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Overview of the recruitment process for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) positions at AIIMS Nagpur
AIIMS Nagpur is a healthcare institute recognized as an Institution of National Importance, established under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Executive Director of AIIMS Nagpur has issued a call for applications for the position of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) on a temporary basis for a one-year duration.
2. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Information about the number of vacancies in various categories and departments.
- UR: Unreserved
- OBC: Other Backward Classes
- SC: Scheduled Caste
- ST: Scheduled Tribes
- 4% PwD (Persons with Disabilities) on a horizontal basis as per Government Rules.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The numbers of vacancies indicated are provisional and are subject to change without any notice
3. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Reservation of Posts
- Details regarding reservation categories and eligibility criteria for ST/SC/OBC/EWS/PwD candidates.
Reservation: ST/SC/OBC/EWS/PwD candidates will be reserved as per Central Government rules.
OBC Candidates: Valid NCL-OBC certificates issued from April 1, 2023, to March 31, 2024, are accepted. The certificate must show non-creamy layer status.
EWS: Vacancies for EWS follow DoPT guidelines. Income and Assets certificates must be submitted, and authenticity will be verified.
SC and ST: Certificates should be issued by government-prescribed authorities.
Persons with Disabilities: A disability certificate indicating the degree of disability, issued by a Competent Authority, is required. Candidates with disabilities ranging from 50% to 70% are eligible, and if unavailable, those with 40% to 50% disability can also be considered for admission.
4. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Qualification Requirements
- Educational qualifications required for the Junior Resident position, including MBBS/BDS completion.
- The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of
Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
5. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Other Eligibility Criteria
- Information about age determination, MCI/State Registration, prior terms of Junior Residency, and screening of applications.
Eligibility Date: Eligibility for age, education, and experience will be determined on the interview date.
Registration: MCI/State registration is mandatory before joining if selected.
Previous Junior Residency: Candidates who have completed three terms of Junior Residency elsewhere will not be considered.
Screening: A screening committee will review candidate documents before the interview, and only eligible candidates will proceed to the interview.
Interview Attendance: Attending the interview does not guarantee selection.
6. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023:Mode of Selection
- Explanation of the selection process, including an MCQ-based written test and minimum qualifying marks.
The selection process will rely on a MCQ-based written test. To qualify, UR/EWS candidates must score a minimum of 50%, while OBC/SC/ST candidates must score at least 45%. The decision made by the Executive Director of AIIMS Nagpur regarding this matter will be definitive and binding.
7. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Application Procedure
- Step-by-step guide on how to apply, including the application form link and reporting details for the walk-in interview.
Eligible applicants who meet all the criteria must submit their applications via the Google Form link at https://forms.gle/up5VL1Kpnp5MnrvK6 by 05.10.2023, 05:00 PM.
Applicants are required to appear at AIIMS Nagpur on 18-09-2023 at 01:00 PM. They should bring the duly filled Application form provided in Annexure-1, along with a set of photocopies of documents and two passport-sized photos.
The original certificates specified in Section XII of this notification under “Documents to be produced” will undergo verification prior to the walk-in interview/written test. This verification will be conducted after a satisfactory screening of the documents in accordance with the Notification.
8. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Upper Age Limit
- Details about the maximum age limit and age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
To be eligible to apply for the Non-Academic Junior Resident position, candidates must be under the age of 33 as of the interview date, which is October 5, 2023.
There is an age relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates with benchmark disabilities (PwD) are eligible for age relaxation of up to 10 years for the General category, 13 years for OBC category, and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
9. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
- Information on the application fee for General/EWS & OBC candidates, SC/ST candidates, and OPH/PWD candidates.
|General/EWS & OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|Bank Name||Account Name||Account Number||IFSC Code|
|BANK OF BARODA||AIIMS EXAM FEE||40680200000276||BARB0MANNAG|
Applicants can specify these NEFT details in Sl.No:16 of the application form.
10. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Pay Scale –
Details about the pay scale for Junior Residents, including NPA if applicable.
Level- 10 (56100 – 177500) of 7th CPC plus usual allowances including
NPA (if applicable
11. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Venue and Schedule
– Venue and schedule for document verification, interview, and written test.
Administrative Block, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur (MH).
|1||Last date of submission of application||05.10.2023||05.00 PM|
|2||Reporting at AIIMS Nagpur||06-10-2023||01.00 PM|
|3||Documents verification and Screening|
|of Applications||01.00 PM to|
|4||Written test/Interview||02.00 PM|
Please note that candidates reporting after 01.00 p.m. will not be allowed.
12. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Terms & Conditions –
Important terms and conditions regarding the appointment, leave entitlement, private practice, and more.
- The appointment is temporary for one year and does not guarantee regular or permanent employment.
- The appointee will receive the mentioned remuneration.
- The contract can be renewed up to three terms, with a maximum duration of one and a half years. It can be terminated by the Institute or the employee with one month’s notice.
- Leave entitlement follows the Institute’s rules.
- The Executive Director can cancel the advertisement or fill fewer posts based on Institute needs.
- Resignation within three months of joining is not allowed.
- The Competent Authority can change vacancies, withdraw the process, or reject applications without giving reasons.
- Private practice is prohibited.
- Work involves shifts and rotations in various medical areas as required.
- Adherence to Institute employee conduct rules is mandatory.
- No travel or other allowances will be provided.
- Candidates should not have a criminal record.
- Government/PSU employees need a No Objection Certificate.
- Authorities have the final say in increasing/decreasing seats/posts.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
- False information or suppression of facts can result in removal from service.
- The Competent Authority’s decision on selection is final.
- Selected candidates must join immediately upon receiving the Offer of Appointment.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates should check the Institute’s website for updates.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction in Nagpur.
13. AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Documents to Be Produced –
A comprehensive list of original documents and certificates required during the interview.
Candidates must bring the following original documents along with a completed application form and one set of self-attested photocopies in the specified order during the interview at the Institute:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate).
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Class SSC/10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduates).
- Registration with MCI/State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate (a copy of completion of Internship).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to the non-creamy layer of the Central List of OBC).
- Copy of NEFT Details in original.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government/PSUs should apply through the proper channel and must provide a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer.
- The Orthopedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/Institutions.
- All candidates seeking reservation benefits, age relaxation, or fee exemption must enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority to support their claim.
CHECK THIS ALSO: aiims-patna-recruitment-for-nursing-tutor-clinical-instructor-2023/
AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 PDF NOTIFICATION
Q1: What is AIIMS Nagpur, and what is the recruitment Of AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023?
AIIMS Nagpur is a healthcare institute of national importance established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). The recruitment is for the temporary position of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) for a period of one year.
Q2: How many vacancies are available for Junior Residents?
There are a total of 9 vacancies, with 8 positions for Junior Residents (Non-Academic) and 1 for Junior Residents (Non-Academic) in Dentistry.
Q3: What are the reservation criteria for applicants?
Reservation criteria follow Central Government Rules, including provisions for ST/SC/OBC/EWS/PwD candidates.
Q4: What are the eligibility criteria for OBC candidates?
OBC candidates must possess a valid NCL-OBC certificate issued between 01.04.2023 to 31.03.2024. The certificate must be in the format provided by the DoP&T and indicate that the applicant does not belong to the Creamy Layer.
Q5: How should EWS candidates apply?
EWS candidates can apply, but their application will be considered subject to the submission of an Income and Assets certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. The crucial date for submitting this certificate is the closing date for receipt of the application.
Q6: How can applicants apply for these positions?
Eligible applicants should submit their applications through a Google Form link by 05.10.2023, 05:00 PM.
Q7: What is the term of appointment for Junior Residents for AIIMS Nagpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2023?
The appointment is initially for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a maximum of three terms, subject to performance and recommendations.
Q9: What is the application fee for different categories of candidates?
The application fee varies from Rs. 500 for General/EWS/OBC candidates, Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates, and no fee for OPH/PWD candidates.
The last date for submission of applications is 05-10-2023, 05:00 PM.